SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
Original
1320Small
2628Small
Original
Speculation and real Lore talk
3383Small
Original
Tell us the background of your Characters, let's use this for roleplay and such, for those interested
923Small
Original
1236Small
Original
919Small
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
GW2 Game Discussions

Difficult Gameplay

I was going on about how I would love if GW2 had something similar as Diablo III's difficulty-to-reward system. Mostly how Fractals were kind of an attempt at that but kinda falls short. The thing I was getting at was being able to choose your dif...
Small Nyx_The_Mage 3y
Nyx_The_Mage4402Small Edgar Doiron 3y
GW2 Game Discussions

Your Control Schemes

After a discussion yesterday and some boredom induced curiosity, I thought I'd start this thread. It might be helpful to some as well.Here is mine.Everything else is mostly default except WvW/Scoreboard is set to L and Stow/Draw is set to R. And T...
Small Nyx_The_Mage 3y
Nyx_The_Mage5474Small Nyx_The_Mage 3y
GW2 Game Discussions

Daily Achievement Gathering Locations

MinerOrr [&BB4DAAA=] Rich Mithril Vein Meddler's WaypointKryta [&BPMAAAA=] Rich Copper Vein Phinney WaypointAscalon [&BEsBAAA=] Rich Iron Vein Helliot Mine WaypointShiverpeaks [&BL8AAAA=] Rich Iron Vein Snowhawk Landing WaypointMag...
Small Marco 3y
Marco439216Small Asalphagus (Jeff) 3y
GW2 Game Discussions

View maps of Tyria in 3D

Found this on reddit! It's amazing, thought I'd share!http://www.tyria3d.com/
Small Edgar Doiron 3y
Edgar Doiron4920Small Edgar Doiron 3y
GW2 Game Discussions

GW2 Weapons Gallery

Someone has put together, all conveniently in one place, images of all the weapon skins of GW2.GW2 Weapon Gallery
Small Asalphagus (Jeff) 4y
Asalphagus (Jeff)4452Small Marco 4y
GW2 Game Discussions

First thing you do with the expansion?

I'm interested in knowing what you guys will do.
Small Edgar Doiron 4y
Edgar Doiron141317Small Tometheus 4y
GW2 Game Discussions

Cursor Changes

I've always wanted to be able to change size/color of cursor to make it easier to find during hectic fights.Anyone know anything about this http://pandateemo.github.io/YoloMouse/Especially if using it will get me banned...
Asalphagus (Jeff)6801Small Asalphagus (Jeff) 4y
GW2 Game Discussions

What DUNGEON PATHS do you need?

Am looking to help people get there Dungeon Master title. Am confident with running all paths, bar Arah, unless its its P3; since its only path I really know well enough.Paths not usually run VAC P2CM P1 & 2TA F/F & AetherSE P2CoF P3HoTW P...
Small Skoll 4y
Skoll 101766Small Tometheus 4y
GW2 Game Discussions

What goals have you made in GW2 that your happy about?

I've played GW2 since BWE2. I never had many goals, told myself I'd never make a legendary, now I own 2 of the dang things - I guess three, if you count Rodgort I sold?? /shrugMade 2 sets of ascended armor finally - finished off Fausts in last 2 d...
Small Skoll 4y
Skoll 8924Small Asalphagus (Jeff) 4y
GW2 Game Discussions

I'm A GW2 & FORD Fan

I was just reading THIS article on GW2 and it occurs to me how lucky I am to have found both GW2 and a great guild in the game.I've played MMOs since just about when there were MMOs and I've never quite found what I was looking for. Guild Wars 2 ...
Small Valin 4y
Valin111135Small Nyx_The_Mage 4y
GW2 Game Discussions

Sylvari Traitor - Everyone needs one

From an Interview with PCGamer PCG: One of the big revelations at the end of episode eight was that the Sylvari were from Mordremoth. They're corruptible. How are you progressing that given that they're also a playable race?Colin Johanson: You kno...
Small Edgar Doiron 4y
Edgar Doiron7699Small Marco 4y
GW2 Game Discussions

Buying A New Copy Of GW2?

With GW2 being on sale this weekend for $9.99, I'm pretty sure I'll be picking up a second copy. Cheap way to add 5 character slots and it also occurred to me this would be the cheapest way possible to transfer to a higher tier server for WvW.An...
Asalphagus (Jeff)8601Small Asalphagus (Jeff) 4y
GW2 Game Discussions

What Classes Are You Happy To See?

So I've only just recently hit level 80 with my first character - a Guardian. After doing so, I started looking more seriously at GW2 end-game types of things like dungeons and fractals and found that, according to the GW2 forums, almost every cl...
Small Valin 4y
Valin3401Small Edgar Doiron 4y
GW2 Game Discussions

[QUIZ] What Type of player are you

Anet has a quiz up on their website. Take it and see what type of player you are.You're a...KIND OF A BIG DEALI'm the main character in my own epic saga.My blade rewrites history. Tales of my deeds are whispered by campfires and sung by choirs. I'...
Small Edgar Doiron 4y
Edgar Doiron10873Small Marco 4y
GW2 Game Discussions

Another mini contest: Win a mini Zuzu

I got another mini while opening bags after getting one from merchant. Instead of selling it, thought I'd do this again :BPretty simple.Try to guess my favorite 3 minis.1st hint. Its a cat. Not giving hints for other 2 til tomorrow.Have til patch ...
Small Skoll 4y
Skoll 131369Small Nyx_The_Mage 4y
GW2 Game Discussions

[Official] Raid CDI is live!

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/game/gw2/CDI-Guilds-Raiding/firstI'm reading over it now.Did you guys want to draft up some ideas in the forum here, and we can post it once we're done?Suggested Idea FormatProposal Overview<A short descrip...
Small Edgar Doiron 4y
Edgar Doiron3381Small Edgar Doiron 4y
GW2 Game Discussions

[SPECULATION]Analyzing the Echoes of the Past Trailer

The Pact has setup base somewhere in Dry TopThe back of Abaddon's statueSeems like a room in the priory, we see books on the bottom. But notice that the ceiling is similar to the Abaddon shot.This has to be Glint's LairSomekind of hourglass, time ...
Small Edgar Doiron 4y
Edgar Doiron2656Small Edgar Doiron 4y
GW2 Game Discussions

Would you raid if it existed in GW2?

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/game/gw2/Please-add-end-game-raiding-10-20-mans/first^ Discussion on forums.Playing WoW for 2 months I did. I think it would be pretty interesting to see GW2 variant of it.
Small Skoll 4y
Skoll 7736Small Nyx_The_Mage 4y
GW2 Game Discussions

Mad Memories Back Item

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/game/gw2/Mad-Memories-is-back
Small Edgar Doiron 4y
Edgar Doiron0264Small Edgar Doiron 4y
Edgar Doiron10652Small Edgar Doiron 4y