Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
Give a rating to each episode, and add some thoughts.
48Small
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Forum Graveyard

Games of Throne

Any FAns?New season started this week, with a really awesome first episode!
Small Edgar Doiron 5y
Edgar Doiron8662Small Edgar Doiron 5y
Forum Graveyard

Flame & Frost Retribution

I think I found where the instance will be starting.It's in snowden Drifts.North west of the map.
Small Edgar Doiron 5y
Edgar Doiron1185Small Edgar Doiron 5y
Forum Graveyard

WVW/PVE skill split

There's already a couple of skills that are acting different between PVE and PVP, but PVE and WvW had the same skills.Jonathan Sharp announced that the April patch would be the first where we see a split in the PVE/WvW skills.
Small Edgar Doiron 5y
Edgar Doiron2286Small Marco A 5y
Forum Graveyard

Super adventure box

In the preview level of world 2, there's actually a chest at the end with a bauble bubble.
Small Edgar Doiron 5y
Edgar Doiron71049Small Edgar Doiron 5y
Forum Graveyard

SHIVTR alliance with [SEED]

The leaders of [SEED], have asked me if we would be interested in an Alliance.So here's what I suggested to Travis, leader of [SEED]. We could do a shivtr alliance, so we can share calendar events, which then lets us sign up for those events. We w...
Small Edgar Doiron 5y
Edgar Doiron1304Small Edgar Doiron 5y
Forum Graveyard

Camalot Unchained

Who here loves WvW?Than you'll love this game. To bad you'll have to wait till Dec 2015 but I love the ideas they are putting into this game. Been reading alot about it today and I'm fairly excited.This first link is there KickStarter page. The...
Small Marco A 5y
Marco A3407Small Edgar Doiron 5y
Forum Graveyard

Booya!

ShazammmmHave you seen the new article on guildwars2.com? About the leaderboards?So new leaderboard is out and of course we are ranked 21st. HOWEVER, they also measure Deviation and Volatility and we are ranked #1, and #2 respectively. What does ...
Small Marco A 5y
Marco A4361Small Marco A 5y
Forum Graveyard

World Vs World Tier 7!

So T7 is way more fun than T8, and we're still dominating!http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/1bvpbg/thank_you_arenanet_from_all_of_sorrows_furnace/
Small Edgar Doiron 5y
Edgar Doiron1229Small Edgar Doiron 5y
Forum Graveyard

First Guild Bounty event - Successful

We did great tonight. It was really fun playing/working together as a whole guild. We're so used to doing dungeons where we're stuck in our little party of 5. This was actually a lot of fun!We'll be back next week for more bounty hunting!
Small Edgar Doiron 5y
Edgar Doiron1192Small Edgar Doiron 5y
Forum Graveyard

7 months after launch.

The game has been out for 7 months now. You probably have one or more level 80 characters now. So what are you doing now? Are you still enjoying the game?For me,I have a single level 80 character(elementalist), with him, I just recently completed ...
Small Edgar Doiron 5y
Edgar Doiron1172Small Edgar Doiron 5y
Forum Graveyard

PVP is awesome

I've been rounding off my end-of-night with some PvP 2-teams tournaments this week. I played them with some of you guys which I really enjoyed!It makes it that much better, the extra coordination that voice chat brings to the PVP match.Let's try t...
Small Edgar Doiron 6y
Edgar Doiron4400Small Edgar Doiron 5y
Forum Graveyard

[Video]GW2 Meet and Greet Q&A in Seattle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBGYwpfSy54&feature=youtu.be
Small Edgar Doiron 5y
Edgar Doiron1169Small Edgar Doiron 5y
Forum Graveyard

GW2 Zapping

Found this cool video today.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmWYh82OM9U&feature=youtu.be
Small Edgar Doiron 5y
Edgar Doiron1177Small Edgar Doiron 5y
Forum Graveyard

Google Reader is shutting down!

:*(July 1st, Google is pulling the plug on their app that I used the most.I just switched everything to feedly.com, they're saying that once it goes down, they have something in place to continue to support everything we could do with greader :)An...
Small Edgar Doiron 6y
Edgar Doiron3328Small Edgar Doiron 6y
Forum Graveyard

Influence from Representing

I've been digging in the wiki for an explanation on the attendance check.The way it seems to work is, the guild you're representing with your character(representing guild is character bound) when you log in the game will get the 10 influence bonus...
Small Edgar Doiron 6y
Edgar Doiron4410Small Edgar Doiron 6y
Forum Graveyard

Mumble Server

Hi Edgar,May I ask what the Address and Port for the Mumble server are? Thanks!Zao
Small Zao 6y
Zao3394Small Zao 6y
Forum Graveyard

Black Lion Chest Keys

Let's list some places where we got some.Personal story around level 10, you get one as a reward.Completing 100% of Queensdale
Small Edgar Doiron 6y
Edgar Doiron81018Small Edgar Doiron 6y
Forum Graveyard

It's Monday already?

What happened to the weekend?
Small Matt Graham 6y
Matt Graham2342Small Edgar Doiron 6y
Forum Graveyard

PVP Tournaments

Are any of you interested in joining the weekly/daily PVP tournaments?From what I've heard they're not that long, I think it's 8 teams, so that's 3 PVP match at most.
Small Edgar Doiron 6y
Edgar Doiron2324Small Matt Graham 6y
Forum Graveyard

guildwars 1

Post your in-game-name in GW1 hereMine is "Coffeeman The Mage"
Small Edgar Doiron 6y
Edgar Doiron3403Small Edgar Doiron 6y