Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
Give a rating to each episode, and add some thoughts.
48Small
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Forum Graveyard

Living Story Season 2 Speculation/time frame

Wooden potatoes had a video up recently, talking about the next living story and when it could start. His prediction was Dragon Bash.It makes sense, since everyone in Tyria heard the roar of the dragon, what better way to pump up the soldiers than...
Small Edgar Doiron 4y
Edgar Doiron2274Small Skoll 4y
Forum Graveyard

Trio-ing dungeons.

3 manned 2 dungeons with Felix and Wulfski. Was pretty fun!Ill see if we can get more guildies to do it if they want. :D
Small Skoll 4y
Skoll 3379Small Skoll 4y
Forum Graveyard

Tournament of Legends (NA)

May 3rd and 4th 2014 starting at 4pm EST.Tune in on Twitch.tv to watch the tournament.The lineupMake sure to follow the guildwars2 twitch channel, and listen in to the stream to participate in the giveaways throughout the event.They're giving away...
Small Edgar Doiron 4y
Edgar Doiron1195Small Edgar Doiron 4y
Forum Graveyard

Tournament of Legends (EU)

This past weekend was the first Tournament of Legends, with 64 teams from EU competing together for the title of champions of Legends.The results were The Civilized Gentlemen Fifty Five Hp Monks Destructive Influence You can see the full results ...
Small Edgar Doiron 4y
Edgar Doiron1194Small Edgar Doiron 4y
Forum Graveyard

Out of game for a couple of days

I'm going away for Easter weekend.I won't be in game from Thursday night till Monday.Will be back Monday night though :)Hope you guys enjoy your long weekend.
Small Edgar Doiron 4y
Edgar Doiron4428Small Edgar Doiron 4y
Forum Graveyard

Exploration Events/LORE

I'm going to put a link to our Lore documents once the map has been completed.Week Date Map Level---- ---------- ---------------------- ----- 1 2014-04-16 Metrica Province 1-15 2 2014-04-23 Caledon...
Small Edgar Doiron 4y
Edgar Doiron1198Small Edgar Doiron 4y
Forum Graveyard

Current MegaServer List

Maps currently converted to MegaServer Status The Grove Heart of the Mist Black Citadel Timberline Falls Southsun Cove Rata Sum Straits of Devastation Fields of Ruin Brisban Wildlands Hoelbrak Iron Marches Blazeridge Steppes Dredgehaunt Cliffs Lio...
Small Edgar Doiron 4y
Edgar Doiron1257Small Edgar Doiron 4y
Forum Graveyard

[Hardcore] New Characters (Post-April 15)

Hey guys,I'll be creating a new character tonight, I haven't decided on the class yet, but probably a Ranger... Sylvari Ranger.I was talking with Eve the other day, and she mentioned she was playing a new character and wasn't taking waypoints, and...
Small Edgar Doiron 4y
Edgar Doiron91244Small Sharvvani (Keri) 4y
Forum Graveyard

Mid-April and Still snow on the ground :(

From this weekend
Small Edgar Doiron 4y
Edgar Doiron4391Small Asalphagus (Jeff) 4y
Forum Graveyard

Crafting

Something for members who don't have all the crafting done. If you are hoping to get something crafted rather than purchased (9 times out of 10 way cheaper to craft vs purchase) you can reach out to me if you'd like. I have all 8 crafting profes...
Small Marco 4y
Marco6559Small Asalphagus (Jeff) 4y
Forum Graveyard

Google Hangout(Chat)

If any of you guys are using gmail and hangout, there's a couple of us in a GW2 discussion group.It's just a chat with FORD and SEED members where we talk about GW2 and other random things.If you're interested, either drop your email in a reply, o...
Small Edgar Doiron 4y
Edgar Doiron1133Small Edgar Doiron 4y
Forum Graveyard

Added Character info

Hi Guys, I added some extra fields we can use in the character info screen. You can modify your existing character with this new information if you'd like.The result will be this, when we look at your character.
Small Edgar Doiron 4y
Edgar Doiron1171Small Edgar Doiron 4y
Forum Graveyard

DarkD3 graphic Filter

Hi Guys,I just found this nice little filter plugin called DarkD3. It's like SweetFX, which I've been using before I found this one.Here's a screenshot with DarkD3 Enabledand DarkD3 DisabledI'm using the Hardcore setting from the download page.To ...
Small Edgar Doiron 4y
Edgar Doiron12082Small Edgar Doiron 4y
Forum Graveyard

Pseudo GVG

Hi [Ford]!Our alliance has been challenged to a GVG match by [Noob]. This will be 5v5, held in a secure pvp arenaBefore we can accept, I need to see what kind of interest there is in this. Please respond if you would participate. I need 8 to 10 pe...
Small Eve 4y
Eve 1202Small Eve 4y
Forum Graveyard

[SPOILERS] Battle for Lion's Arch

Use this thread to discuss the living story.you can use these tags [spoiler][/spoiler]to hide some stuff.
Small Edgar Doiron 5y
Edgar Doiron1250Small Edgar Doiron 5y
Forum Graveyard

Renegade X

I don't know if some of you remember a game called Command & Conquer: Renegade. It came out back in 2002. It was a multiplayer team based FPS based in the world of Command and Conquer. I used to play it all the time.Well it seems a group has b...
Small Edgar Doiron 5y
Edgar Doiron3409Small Edgar Doiron 5y
Forum Graveyard

What is Scarlet hoping to find under Lion's Arch?

So Scarlet is drilling for something in Lion's Arch.The drill seems position exactly where the Probe that lit green was.What do we know up until now.Scarlet is Interested in Ley Lines, and Dragon magic Possessed by something, something is trying t...
Small Edgar Doiron 5y
Edgar Doiron71009Small Marco 5y
Forum Graveyard

[PSA]The Origins of Madness

Don't forget there's a story instance in LA.
Small Edgar Doiron 5y
Edgar Doiron1187Small Edgar Doiron 5y
Forum Graveyard

Wintersday is coming!

Hello Fellow guildies,Xmas is just around the corner, vacations too! I'm not sure I'll have lots of time to play, but I will try to get on for a couple of nights during the holidays.What's everyone's plan?My parents are coming over for a couple of...
Small Edgar Doiron 5y
Edgar Doiron3261Small Edgar Doiron 5y
Forum Graveyard

Elder Scrolls Online?

Did any of you guys get into the ESO beta? I played a bit this morning and it's pretty cool. If anyone else is in let me know and we can try to do some group play before it's over. My handle is daswickerman. Dave
Small Dave 5y
Dave2244Small Edgar Doiron 5y