Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guides

Stronghold - PVP Basics

From redditHey all,I see in PvP Lobby chat a lot of talking about how much Stronghold sucks as a game mode, how it's a crappy flawed MOBA wannabe, and I've seen that sentiment shared some times on this subreddit too, making the odd claim like, "it...
Small Edgar Doiron 1y
Edgar Doiron0382Small Edgar Doiron 1y
Guides

Conquest PVP - The Basics

from redditHey everyone! You might remember me from writing that Stronghold guide a while back. If there's anything I can make as an addendum due to new strategic developments, it's this:The 5-person zerg defence for kill-points over objectives is...
Small Edgar Doiron 1y
Edgar Doiron0372Small Edgar Doiron 1y
Guides

Making Gold through Map Rewards

As most of you know, you can get map reward bonuses by doing events in certain maps.The list of each map rewards can be found here, and change weekly at 3pm EST on Thursday.http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Map_bonus_rewardBy using this following li...
Small Edgar Doiron 1y
Edgar Doiron0179Small Edgar Doiron 1y
Guides

BreakBar

Taken from redditDisclaimer: Different enemies have different breakbars. Following info only applies to standard dungeon/fractal bosses.Since raw values are not known, I will use percentiles (total strength is 100%). The breakbar ticks every 0.24 ...
Small Edgar Doiron 1y
Edgar Doiron0199Small Edgar Doiron 1y
Guides

Welcome to Fractals

Hello Ford Members,This is a brief introduction to Fractals. As a guild we have a select few members who are able to do high level fractals. I feel we have some newer members or members who are inexperienced to fractals who want to participate b...
Small Marco 2y
Marco21034Small Marco 1y
Guides

APIs

All these website using the GW2 APIs requires an API Key.To get yours, login and under application you'll create a new API KeyUpdated 2015-10-27My GW2 GW2 ToolsGW2 Efficiency For the Geeks, test out the APIs
Small Edgar Doiron 2y
Edgar Doiron13748Small Edgar Doiron 1y
Guides

Gold per hour

You want to know how much gold per hour you're makingUse this website
Small Edgar Doiron 1y
Edgar Doiron0214Small Edgar Doiron 1y
Guides

Triple Trouble Worm guide

Just found this on reddit.If you're the visual type like me, this page will explain everything you need to know about the worm fights :)http://imgur.com/a/3Ry0l
Small Edgar Doiron 2y
Edgar Doiron0238Small Edgar Doiron 2y
Guides

Gathering Runs

Found this one on redditSnowden DriftKessex HillsHarathi HinterlandsBloodtide CoastBlazeridge SouthBlazeridge NorthIron MarchesDredgehaunt
Small Edgar Doiron 2y
Edgar Doiron22700Small Edgar Doiron 2y
Guides

World Boss Timer

Dulfy/That_shaman's Boss TimerGW2TimerSilver Sunshine minimalist Timer
Small Edgar Doiron 2y
Edgar Doiron3315Small Edgar Doiron 2y
Edgar Doiron01905Small Edgar Doiron 2y
Guides

Guild Missions Ressources

Here are the links you need to know for the guild missions nightGuild BountyGuild Trek
Small Edgar Doiron 2y
Edgar Doiron0103Small Edgar Doiron 2y
Guides

Crafting

Here's an awesome website to help you level your crafting discipline.GW2 Craft
Small Edgar Doiron 2y
Edgar Doiron0166Small Edgar Doiron 2y
Page 1