Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
Give a rating to each episode, and add some thoughts.
47Small
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Forum Graveyard

What Mist/Hero weapons did you choose?

I got Staff and Shield this time around.ayges screws up all shields
Small Skoll 3y
Skoll 5614Small Marco 3y
Forum Graveyard

Shadow of Mordor

Has anyone tried it or planned to try it? It looks really interesting. Considering giving it a try to augment my GW2 time :P
Small Dark Minds 3y
Dark Minds10822Small Asalphagus (Jeff) 3y
Forum Graveyard

[Black Lion] 2014-10-03

Today in the store you can find this item for 1000 gemsZephyrite Rescue Pack : - 1 speed booster - 15 Black Lion Chest Keys - 1 Red Color Swtch - 1 Aviator Cap - 250 piles of sand.Which makes it the cheapest way to get keys at the moment.
Small Edgar Doiron 3y
Edgar Doiron2219Small Dark Minds 3y
Forum Graveyard

CDI - Guild Halls

This week, Chris Whiteside from ANET, will start a CDI thread on the forums to discuss guild halls.So I'm posting this here to gather your thoughts, dreams, wishes for guild halls. How would you integrate them in the game What are the benefits ...
Small Edgar Doiron 3y
Edgar Doiron121032Small Edgar Doiron 3y
Forum Graveyard

Pre-Cursor Crafting/hunt????

Collecting all 18 pieces of crafted ascended gear rewards you with a "unique exotic weapon of your choice"A Pre cursor would be considered a "unique exotic weapon", no?
Small Edgar Doiron 3y
Edgar Doiron2266Small Edgar Doiron 3y
Forum Graveyard

Upsilon Circuit

Upsilon CircuitI was just reading up on this game, and I must say i'm intrigued. In fact, only eight people will ever be playing the game simultaneously, and once one of those players dies, that's the end for them; in Upsilon Circuit, you only hav...
Small Edgar Doiron 3y
Edgar Doiron0197Small Edgar Doiron 3y
Forum Graveyard

What dungeons can be 3-manned?

Is there any dungeons that can be done with 3 people, without going over an hour to do it?
Small Edgar Doiron 3y
Edgar Doiron3311Small Marco 3y
Forum Graveyard

Interview with the Devs at Gamescom.

GuildMag has an interview with 2 devs from GamesCom.Some sad SAB news inside the interview GuildMag: Some folks are really bummed that their parents took away their Super Adventure Box. Is there anything that you can tell them that will cheer them...
Small Edgar Doiron 3y
Edgar Doiron7519Small Edgar Doiron 3y
Forum Graveyard

[SPOILER]S02E04 - Dragon's Reach Part 2

Here's a place to discuss some interesting stuff about the current episode.please use the [spoiler][/spoiler] tags.
Small Edgar Doiron 3y
Edgar Doiron7663Small Edgar Doiron 3y
Forum Graveyard

Nosgoth

Any of you guys tried it?There's a free weekend on steam starting today.The game will be free when it comes out, but this weekend, you have the different package at 50% off, which let's you play whenever until launch.I think I might grab a veteran...
Small Edgar Doiron 3y
Edgar Doiron0187Small Edgar Doiron 3y
Forum Graveyard

Dragon Age Inquisition

Was a huge fan of Origins and all it's DLC/Expansion.Not a huge fan of DA2, and never finished it.But man, Dragon Age Inquisition looks good.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYZw98f58Xo
Small Edgar Doiron 3y
Edgar Doiron3299Small Edgar Doiron 3y
Forum Graveyard

[SPOILER] S02E03 - Screenshots

From the video released last week, I didn't think we would be seeing the Pale Tree this episode, but I guess we do! It looks like this location in Plains of AshfordIrondock Shipyard Waypoint [&BIoBAAA=] This looks like Barradin's Vaults [&am...
Small Edgar Doiron 3y
Edgar Doiron3345Small Edgar Doiron 3y
Forum Graveyard

Ready up Ep.18 - Ranger and Engi skill update

Ready up of this week has balance changes that are coming for Rangers and Engineer.http://www.twitch.tv/guildwars2/c/4743783
Small Edgar Doiron 3y
Edgar Doiron0183Small Edgar Doiron 3y
Forum Graveyard

Velvet Sundown

Velvet Sundown is a "Free" to play game that just recently launched on steam. In the Free version, you get to play in a single "scene" that will change ever 2 weeks.So what's this game? It's a game where you role play a character in the game. Ever...
Small Edgar Doiron 3y
Edgar Doiron0167Small Edgar Doiron 3y
Forum Graveyard

question about joining server/guild :)

hello :) i am a new player to the game, i saw your website when i was searching google for guild's that i could join on the servers... i haven't made my 1st character yet but im curious about if the server your on is active with people? and if it ...
Member avatar small Meiame 3y
Meiame6623Member avatar small Unwound Puppy 3y
Forum Graveyard

View From Inside

I was messing around last night in the area where the new stuff will be. A mesmer managed to get up on the cliffs next to the fort somehow then ported a bunch of us up. She then led us toward the back of the fort and I took these pictures from i...
Small Asalphagus (Jeff) 3y
Asalphagus (Jeff)3250Small Asalphagus (Jeff) 3y
Forum Graveyard

Make your voice heard! Tracking player opinions throughout Season 2.

/u/psychrony is working on a series of surveys, to track how "content" people are with the content they're playing.I really like this idea, and the more feedback it gets, the more interesting the results are.Here's the first survey with a chance t...
Small Edgar Doiron 3y
Edgar Doiron1166Small Edgar Doiron 3y
Forum Graveyard

Arah Story

IS there anyone missing Arah Story mode?I know Jeff (Asalphagus) needs it, if others need it too, tonight is probably the night to do it.So you can see the ending before Season starts tomorrow.
Small Edgar Doiron 3y
Edgar Doiron4290Small Asalphagus (Jeff) 3y
Forum Graveyard

Steam Summer Sale - 2014

Hide your wallets, the Steam sales are here!You can join the Forgeman Destroyers CommunitySummer AdventureDon't forget to click on the image of the map, on the next page you'll see a button to join a random team. The winning team of the day, 30 pe...
Small Edgar Doiron 3y
Edgar Doiron171568Small Edgar Doiron 3y
Forum Graveyard

One Week until season 2 - Your speculations

One week (and a day) before Living story season 2. Do you have expectations, speculations that you'd like to share?
Small Edgar Doiron 3y
Edgar Doiron9795Small Asalphagus (Jeff) 3y